January 21, 2019
In episode #198 of “My Quest for the Best,” host Bill Ringle and Caroline discuss how you can “create your best life” with some important tools that are featured in Caroline’s books, Getting Grit and Creating Your Best Life, and that she uses in her work with audiences around the world.
Some of the takeaways include:
- What it means to be a goal setter.
- The importance of environment when it comes to unlocking abilities.
- The formula for developing grit, and why some people never do.
- How to train millennial employees in the workplace to learn course correction.
- Understanding the Losada line and why teams benefit from psychological safety.
To listen to the podcast online and see show notes with bonus resources, click here.