Bill Ringle, host of My Quest for the Best, and Caroline Adams Miller discuss the different types of grit that business owners can adopt – good grit, faux grit, poor grit, and stupid grit. Getting the right grit makes all the difference!
CLICK HERE to listen!
Key points that you’ll learn from this interview:
- The main components of grit
- Why a handshake is integral in making a solid first impression
- How Caroline became the first person to overcome bulimia and live to tell the story
- Caroline’s habits that pertain to excellence
- How your environment affects your behavior
- How humility helped a business owner learn grit and become great in his role as a leader