Original airdate: 4/2/2018
How can women be their very best and what’s holding women back? This special edition of The Wisdom Coalition program, anchored by Nancy Werteen and Kim Howie, explores this question with a studio audience and panel discussion from the Allentown Art Museum inside the Women Of Vision exhibit.
Among the topics discussed:
- Do women support each other in the workplace?
- How can women learn to take the right risks?
- How do women of color deal with discrimination?
- How can women build confidence?
- Why do women fear the topic of money?
To see the show, click here: