April 11th, 2022
How to Thrive and Succeed Through Authentic Grit with Caroline Miller
Listen to the podcast here.
Caroline Miller talks about why gritty people achieve more success–and how you can be one too.
- Why grit is essential to success
- How humility cultivates grit
- Why everyone needs a mastermind group
For three decades, Caroline has been a pioneer with her groundbreaking work in the areas of goal setting, grit, happiness and success. She is recognized as one of the world’s leading positive psychology experts on this research and how it can be applied to one’s life for maximum transformation, flourishing and growth.
Caroline helps people identify, come up with a plan for, and persist in pursuing their toughest goals — leading to their success, happiness and flourishing, while inspiring those around them. Achieving hard, meaningful goals is one of the most rewarding things we can do in both our personal and professional lives.
A Harvard graduate with a Masters in Applied Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania, she has authored seven books including Creating Your Best Life and Getting Grit.
- Book: Creating Your Best Life: The Ultimate Life List Guide
- Book: Getting Grit: The Evidence-Based Approach to Cultivating Passion, Perseverance, and Purpose
- Book: “My Name is Caroline”
- Website: CarolineMiller.com
- Book: Fierce Self-Compassion: How Women Can Harness Kindness to Speak Up, Claim Their Power, and Thrive by Kristin Neff
- Book: Washington: A Life by Ron Chernow
- Research: “What Do You Do When Things Go Right? The Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Benefits of Sharing Positive Events” by Shelly Gable