September 22, 2015
Caroline Miller is recognized as one of the world’s leading positive psychology experts in the areas of goal setting, grit, happiness, success and how to apply it to one’s life. Caroline was one of the first graduates of the University of Pennsylvania’s Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program and is author of Creating Your Best Life and Positively Caroline.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
Who you should share your goals with
The questions you can ask yourself to become grittier
Grit in the millennial generation
The power of delayed gratification
Steps parents can take to raise gritty kids
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Purchase Creating Your Best Life on Amazon
- Purchase Positively Caroline on Amazon
- Take the Authentic Grit Challenge
- A free worksheet on creating your best life
- Thank you to our partner – AARP Life Reimagined!
- Watch Caroline’s TEDx talk The Moments That Make Champions
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week on Live Happy Now. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Live Happy Now Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and helps others to find the podcast, we greatly appreciate it! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Caroline Miller for joining us this week.
- Do You Have the Grit to Create Lasting Success?
- The Promise of Positive Education
- 6 Key Strategies for Achieving Success